Angioedema since 8 years, Allergy test report normal. Treatment?

hi, doc my mother is 58 yrs old and she have a angioedema ( allergy ) problem since last 8 years i have to check her for lots of dermatologist and other md s but the problem exits. recently we are going a allergy test of her and she have allergy in following items :- S.No. Items Allergy in Points 1- cucumber - 1.70 2- tamarind - 1.20 3- cauliflower - 2.20 4- groundnut - 2.00 5- ladyfinger - 1.60 6- aspergillus fumigatus :- 1.90 7- cockroach dust - 1.10 8- house dust - 1.70 9 - house dust mite - 3.80 10- paper dust - 1.40 11- perfume - 1.70 12- doxcyclin - 0.70 13- oxacyclin - 1.60 14 - penicillin - 0.80 15 - tetracyclin - 0.90 16 - sulpha - 1.20 If she have a allergy attack is come then she have lots of fever and joints pain, swelling of her complete body, symptoms like angioedema and also lots of itching on her body. Please suggest me sir what should i have to do. I am living in sagar madhya pradesh,india pin - 0000 my cell no is +0000 my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012