Angioedema, have continuous feeling of fainting, relief for few hours, diagnosed with c1 inhibitor deficiency. How can I treat this condition?

I was hospitalized this past week for feeling faint. After 4 days of heart testing a different hospitalist saw me & did a blood test for c1 inhibitor deficiency since I have had angioedema for 8 yrs. I am only able to be up for 2 1/2 hrs before feeling faint & have much inflammation which is new. This is the worse episode I have ever had will it pass, how do I find a Dr that understandnds & the specialty that treats this condition?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012