Angioedema from last nine months on my middle of my upper lips.In this situation what should I do ?

Angioedema from last Nine Months on my middle of my upper lip. Problem: I have been facing Angioedema from last Nine Months on my middle of my upper lip. From the beginning it was middle of my upper lip but now it’s spread to both lips. If that is food allergy , I can’t identify which types of food increase this type of allergy. Sometimes it’s reduced but not cure. It is worse in the morning when I wake up, and then gradually deflates. Though, at the end of the day it seems to look better but it again appears after I wake up in the morning. After a lot of treatment, it seems to get better but again it reappears. Sometimes, my back itches and allergies appear in the back. I sleep well. Dear Sir Can you please guide me • Which types of food increase this type of allergy, means which types of foods should avoid ? • In this situation what types of medicine I should take? • In this situation what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011