Angina pectoris, high BP, tooth infection, UTI. On penicillin, blood thinning medication. Suggest?

My mother take drugs for angina pectoris .. had a tooth infection and is used alongside a strong antibiotic but since it was given as in the previous use of urinary infection .. why .. I screw will have a penicilin.sada allergic to a lot of pain in bladder and urinating very pece.ima nausea .. tried it 2 days naturoplex and tea, but nothing more .. my question is, if he can start therapy baktrimom since 65 years old .. and drink blood-thinning medications and the removal of fluid from high blood pressure?? please help.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013