Anger, severe irritation, abusive, mood swings. Taking medication for polio. Treatment options?

I need to consult psychiatrist for my brother My brother is 34 yrs old. He gets angry and becomes irritated on small small issues. He is working in a call centre. He had polio but after the polio has been treated he is become more short tempered kind of a person. he abuses when he is driving when someone overtakes him. we need some suggestion for his sudden mood change prob. He is very noble hearted person but when he gets angry he himself dont know how is is behaving with his elders but when he calms down he aplogise for his behaviour. He do not drink or smoke . Please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013