Anger problems

my anger has gotten out of control i get mad over stupid small things, and i have done much damage ripped a door of the hinges kicked 2 holes in my door broke my door while pulling it off the hinges have come close to fracturing my hand by punching things, i scream and throw and break things when i get mad over stupid things i need help to see what is wrong with me and to see if there is any way at all thatquery=my anger has gotten out of control i get mad over stupid small things, and i have done much damage ripped a door of the hinges kicked 2 holes in my door broke my door while pulling it off the hinges have come
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010

Smoke some weed bro :) That should chill you out.

I was a very angry child, smashed doors, walls, pounded my head against tables, etc.. Started smoking weed and now I'm much more chill and controlled. Also get better grades, as I enjoy my schoolwork more.

Anonymous's Response

Hi...  You definitely need to know how to manage your anger better... Actions taken during the anger can only worsen the anger and make you do things fiercely... Well I used to do counting numbers to bring my anger down.. This will help you too, but if you really want to control your anger.. So the key here is what you really want.. If I were you I would chose anger control and not physical injury..

Anonymous's Response
Sign up in mma gym, guarantee you let some steam by working out