Anger, nausea, lack of sleep, excessive crying due to loss of job. Cure for poor mental health?

Hello doctor, my name is XXXXXX, and something is going very boring and that bothers me, doctor I do not stop to pull hair and everything is more frequent after I left my job. Doctor can not just start crying my hair. I am very angry with the people can not take or hear a noise, I do not know what to do because I m also feeling a very strong feeling of nausea and sleep well. Doctor helps me, tells me what I have to do because I m desisperada.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012