Anger and frustration with depression. Have low heart rate. Been on alcohol. What next?

i feel tired all the time i get angry or depressed sometimes which I manage by thinking angry thoughts and smoking smoking cigerets make me feel nothing like i have no emotions so i don t care if i huts someone or if they hurt me i sometimes think people are hiding things from me my heart rate is low but my head is always too hot i almost fall asleep if im in a hot room. i have drunk alot but it didnt use to effect me but now if i drink too much i wake up the next day remembering nothing
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013