Aneurisum in the left frontal lobe area, frequent seizures, gets headaches before seizures. Solution ?

my boyfriends mom has an anerisum in the left frontal lobe area, and has been having very frequent seizers. she is on seizer meds but they are not working. she has had 4 seizers since sunday. after her episodes she reverts to a childlike state for about a ful day. she is 47yrs old. she sometimes gets a headache before the episode but other than that i dont know what else there is. please help me, she goes to her doctor every week and hey still have not been able to pinpont or help her. please help me, im so scared.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013