Anemic, suffering with pulmonary embolism, have leg ache, throat pain after being put on cerazette. Suggestions?

Hello there. I was Diagnosed with a Pulmonary Embolism In June and i am on warfarin till February, i m also Anaemic as well. I am 22 year old women from England. A few days ago i got put on this new pill , called : Cerazette Saturday night, i started to feel un well, got really bad aches in my legs and on Sunday started feeling my throat, found it very hard to swallow and it just felt soar and iv been like this now for a few days and i was just going to keep an eye on it for a week or two and see if it went away or not. Should i do that or go to the doctors?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer