Anemic, on SVT treatment with syncope, CBC results showed burr cells. History of gastric bypass. Is this due to anemia?

I am a 34 y/o female. I have had a gastric bypass 4 years ago and have been anemic pretty much since. HbG 7-8.4. I was recently hospitialized for SVTs which were accompanied with syncope . During my hospital stay burr cells were found on my CBC results. Is it possible that my chronic anemia is causing these issues and if so will getting my HgB levels to the appropriate range solve these issues?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012