Anemic, get transfused, repeat again after Hb levels drop. Diagnosed Myeldoplastic Syndrome. Is it curable ?

Hi Doctor I am 23yrs old girl ...since 8 months i am suffering with anaemia . when i felt like bodypains,poor appetite and has very lean i had cbp for the first time in which my heamoglobin was 2.9 so i got 4 packed cell of blood transfusion in august.In the same it continued till date i get transfused and in month my heamoglobin level will be dropped so totaly i got transfused 12 packed blood cells in 8 months...after i get transfused i feel energitic and feel better but the dat transufed blood will drop in a month and my heamoglobin level drops...twice a month i go for cbp test ,my wbc are normal but rbc count is less its 2.0...since 3 months am consulting a heamotologist he is investigated my reports and i had bone marrow biopsy done for 3 times , first time the biopsy report told that it is myeldoplastic syndrome and my doctor was not sure about it because mostly it occurs in old age people again two times they hav done bone marrow biopsy and the final diagnosis is Myeldoplastic Syndrome with Pure Red blood Cells Aplasia (MDS with PRCA) ,he said that its a unique syndrome. last week my doctor asked me to use cyclosporine capsules - panimun bioral 100mg twice daily for a week...i started using these capsule its my 6th day am using these capsules...after 7th day he asked me to consult him. so doctor , i dont know what is the treatment for this diagnosis...will u tell me what kind of treatment undergoes for this diagnosis...and give me a brief explanation for this because my mom is so tensed that any will happen to me and how it cures it curable...plz let me know it will be very helpful for me. thankyou doctor
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013