Anemic. Taking birth control pills. Missing periods, feels bloated, stressed. Should i be concerned?

Hello, allow me to start by saying my girlfriend is anemic. By prescription, she takes birth control pills as to lessen the bleeding during her periods. She s never been this late on her period (She s about one day from a week now.) Do we have reason to be concerned? She says she feels bloated, but without pain. Also, she has been EXTREMELY stressed lately, to the point she s been crying before she sleeps, and when she wakes up. She didn t miss the routine with her birth control pills.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012