Anemia, low hematocrit with blood in stools. Had liver transplant previously. Treatment?

I am a 62 yr old male . I had a liver transplant in 2002 and have been in very good health since it was performed. I had some labs done recently and they showed that I had anemia and low hematocrit with blood in stool . The blood was not visible to the naked eye. What is the treatment for this and how serious is it. I am going to talk to my transplant co-ordinator tomorrow but I would like some kind of idea tonite to calm my wife down. Thand
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013