Anemia, intense pain on the kidney area, difficulty in walking, aggravates in cold weather, abdominal ultrasound normal. Worrisome?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...hie my name is Leonorah, i recently went to see a doctor and she told me i most probably have kidney infection .this problem has been there since 2008.i experiance pain both sides (were the kidneys are (that s what the doc said)) and if u press too hard on it i feel pain. the pain of it makes it difficult for me to walk properly or even to stand properly.when i consume cold things the pain starts or even when the weather gets really cold.i dont know, is it a kidney infection or something more.i did the abdominal ultrasound scan and it showed that everything was normal but i still have the pain even after having finished the antibiotic course prescribed to me and also the doctor mentioned that i had anemia and i have been taking tablets to increase my blood level.should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012