Anemia, high cholesterol. Used to have diet conducive to lower cholesterol before anemia detection. Diet that suffices both the disorders?

I have recently been diagnosed with anemia and have a history of high cholesterol . Prior to the anemia diagnosis, I was following a low- fat , high fiber diet to reduce cholesterol. With the anemia, I m finding that many of the foods I need to eat to increase iron in my body are inconsistent with lowering cholesterol. Where can I find best information on foods I can eat to both lower cholesterol and maintain a satisfactory level of iron in my body?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  194 Awaiting Answer