Anemia, IBS, frequent abdominal pains, weakness after passing motions, feeling of passing stools during high stress levels, excessive hair loss. Best treatment?

Hi, I am 24 years old. I have recently realised that I am suffering from IBS from a long time now. I have frequent abdominal pain . A lot of gastric problem. I feel low in energy after motions. There is a constant need for motions specially when my stress level is high. According to my recent hemogram test i have known that I have anemia. Since 2 weeks i am having excessive hair loss also. I don t know what treatment is best for this i.e. allopathy , ayurvedic or homeopathy.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012