Androgenic alopecia. Done hair mineral analysis. Hair problem or general health problem?

Age 29 Weight 58 Height 5.5 is this a problem with my hair or my overall health?if it this is really related to my health,what should i do?how do i remove these toxins from my body? i went for a hair mineral analysis and the results were like this? High contents of: Calcium: High calcium usually indicates depletion of calcium and deposition into of calcium might affect cell renewal cycle and cause hair loss or disturbed hair growth. Magnesium: High magnesium level in the hair denotes loss of magnesium through hair resulting in deficiency symptoms like depression and hyper irrritibality. This depression might interrupt with the cell renewal process in the follicle leading to hair loss. it denotes that the individual has a slow oxidation state. Iron: High iron indicates the occurrence of frequent anger and hostility. it can occur due to iron loss due to excessive destruction of body cells. This destruction will also occur in the cells in the hair matrix causing stunted hair growth and hair loss. Chromium: High chromium indicates the loss of chromium through hair. it can be due to mineral imbalance. Biounavailabilty of chromium usually indicates a disrupted cell renewal process leading to subsequent hair loss. It also indicates depleted energy levels. Manganese: This indicates manganese toxicity possibly du to drinking water contamination . This might lead to iron deficiency in future. Usage of hair dyes also gives a false indication of high manganese content. Aluminum: High aluminum content can cause digestive disorder , thereby leading to hair loss. High aluminum can be due to the continuous use of aerated drinks in aluminum cans, antacids and perspirant. Drinking water and processed cheese can also be the causes for high aluminum content. Low content of: Selenium: A low content of selenium in hair indicates dietary deficiency. Low selenium levels indicate a weak immune system which might become the reason for scalp disorders and subsequent hair loss. I was diagnosed with androgenic alopecia . Essential mineral content found: Elements min max actual Calcium 180 760 1380.14 Manganese 20 110 190.76 Sodium 40 360 42.78 Potassium 20 240 58 Iron 16 80 564.26 Chromium 2 12 55.16 Nickel 0.44 3.33 2.22 Cobalt 0.05 0.21 0.2 Zinc 90 200 193.28 Copper 9 39 20.74 Manganese 2 7 47.98 Selenium 0.5 2 0.48 Toxic elements: Elements min max actual Aluminum - 18 40.4 Arsenic - 1 0.04 Lead - 15 4.96 Cadmium - 0.5 0.14 Mercury - 1.8 0 Ratios min max actual Ca/mg 2.3 42.2 7.27 Na/k 0.5 17 0.74 Zn/cu 4.3 16.7 9.32 Mg/k 0.4 9 3.29 Dietary routine that I am following now: 1. I have reduced the intake of carbohydrates. 2. Green tea, flaxseed (1 teaspoonful), wheat grass powder ( 1 teaspoonful), lemon juice(2 pieces) everyday twice. 3. 5 pieces of cashew and almond everyday. 4. Take spinach and mint juice sometimes (about three times a week) 5. I am thinking of buying Brazilian nuts and eating 1 nut everyday to Increase selenium levels. i am doing regular exercise everyday
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012