Anamoly scan showed normal fetus. What does high resistance flow in uterine artery mean?

hi my wife is 22 week 5 days pregnant. In her anamoly scan report (done 2 days back) the development of fetus is absolutely normal. But one of the summary indicates high resistance flow with early diastolic notch in left uterine artery and right artery is NORMAL. 2 weeks back her BP readings were normal 120/80 but 2 days back it was 110/70. I have following queries: 1. Can you please suggest the precautions we need to take to ensure notching is resolved. 2. What can be done to ensure a full-term healthy pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You must get an Obstetrician consultation .
To my knowledge notch is normal and you can not do anything for that.
And there is no need to do anything.
For blood pressure these variations are common . Both the readings are normal and no need to worry at all.
You must consult obstetrician for tablets like Iron and Calcium and folic acid.
Around 16 weeks tetanus injection is advised.
In doubt do reply