Anal warts, applied podowart, hurts when passing stool, white skin around anus, dry, anal juice

Hi..I am 22yrs guy.I have anal warts and applied podowart for two days.But then it pains and also hurt on passing stool.Now its been two days that I applied podowart and my warts were gone.Hope i have no internal warts.Now the normal skin around my anus are still white in color and it contracts all the time,it feels dry as well..It is very much irritating and hurt sometime.also little amount of anal juice coming out and smells.but the juice is very less that it just moisten the anus.ple ase help me.Did my normal skin affected by podowart?..what can I do?..I clean my ass daily with soap and let it dry
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013