Anal sex, hurt, discharge of blood in the form of jelly. Is problem any severe?

Hi, i had anal sex with my boyfriend today and when he inserted his penis , it hurt, like a sharp stinging pain so we stopped. I have had anal sex with him before and this has not occured... Afterwards when i went to the toilet, there was a clear discharge with a couple specs of what looked like blood ...jelly sort of discharge... Should i be worried? Thank you :)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
thanks for writing to us.
If it was first time it could have been due to trauma, but as you said you have done even earlier presence of blood and mucous in present episode looks like infection.
Please get your stool examination done once and meet your doctor to get some antibiotics.
Thank you