Anal sex, ejaculation, itchy stinging bump in anus. Sexually transmitted disease?

Hello, me and my boyfriend had anal sex many times before and everything was fine. One day when he did it, he ejaculated in me and that was that. A few days later it began to really itch and in the shower I felt a bump, It always stings alot and itches, its been about two weeks now. Could this be an std of some sort? It never did this until he ejaculated in me for the first time.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there. I read your concern & you have 2 questions..could it be an STD of some sort & is the ejaculate the cause? To my mind, the ejaculation should not have any role to play. The trauma to that area & infection if any, may be attributed more to the act of sexual coitus involving the anus than the ejaculate per se. Having said this, given your symptoms, it does appear to be either a fungal infection or perhaps some secondary bacterial infection. One way to get rid of both would be to take a combination tablet (know it is available in india..dont know which part of the world you from) of 2gm tinnidazole & 200mg fluconazole taken as a single dose! Check with your boyfriend if he has any symptoms & he can be checked for an STD & then both can recieve treaments simultaneously (assuming you both have a monogamous relationship). Cheers & Good Luck & have fun but practice safe sex..always a better option in the long run!