Anal sex, bleeding during bowel movement, fingering, sac near anus, burned on urinating on it. Hemorrhoid?

My boyfriend and I had anal sex. I had a great deal of blood the next day during a bowel movement . Then about a week later he fingered my anus very hard. The next day I noticed a sack on the outside of my anus like a hemmrhoid then I notice a small white ulcer that burned once when I urinated over it. Is this all part of the hemmrhoid?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
HI
Well come to HCM
You did the wrong act such act could be dangerous some time, if you have a history hemorrhoid then after the anal coitus such bleeding is very likely, and this can be well treated with "policresulen cream" and better to stop such act, if bleeding does not stop then clinical examination is must, hope this helps.