Anal sex. Do the sperms mix with blood? Can it cause UTI? Risk of male pines?

Hi LULZ and wolf I like your comment and wolf one s, because you gave us technical arguments. now I want to ask very critical and to the point question and aspect medically approved answers. I am thinking about anal sex with female and its effects on them.when man discharges inside anus of female and female keep that liquid for a long time so defiantly that sperm will absorbed by the rectum and will mix with blood .So what are the effects of these sperm on female health? secondly what are risks for male pines? I mean germs are present in the rectum and they can infect pines which can cause UTI or other dangerous infections. thirdly what are the oil base lubs effects in the anus sex and why water base lubs?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012