Anal pain with bleeding, yellow cream colored liquid on farting. Taken medicines, used ointment for hemorrhoids. What could it be?

hi i am a 22 year old male. my bum started to pain and there was a lot of dark blood coming out, everytime i ran to the toilet it is only blood and it pained a massive deal, i went to a dr and he told me its hermerroids and gave me tablets and i bought ointment at a chemist, after a few weeks i am feeling well the pain is not there anymore as much as it was just still alittle but it is controlable, i am still bleeding and when i fart , or sometimes i just feel somethingis runnign or let me say flowing out of my anus , and when i go to bathroom it is a yellow cream color liquid on the toilet paper can you tell me what is that? or what i can be? please help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
it seems thst your piles are not healed completely rather they might be infected and discharging pus through it or it may have been taken a form of abcess, so it is better to get it examined by a surgeon and then its degree or stage will be diagnosed and then managed accordingly because its treatment differ according to its stage. you should not waste your time here and there but go directly to a surgeon.
wish you all the best.