Anal pain, severe bleeding, difficulty in walking for long hours, no improvement with hemorrhoid cream. Any thoughts?

HI i thought i had a had a hemorrhoid due to pain aroumd my anus but i couldnt see anything or feel anything. ive been having blood in that area for many years but now it is really painful and after laying in bed tonight my boxers were kinda soaked in blood. bright red blood. the worst part is I m only 22. I m finding it difficult to walk for extended periods of time and have veen using hemorroid cream but its not getting better. any thoughts??
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer