Anal pain, painful blister on the anus with foul smelling oozy liquid, hurts to walk and sit. Cause and remedy?

Today I felt a pain in my anus while using the restroom. I decided to look when I got home and discovered a large something on the outer portion of my anus. It looks like a blister , it hurts and now has a bad smelling liquid slowly coming out of it. I worried because it hurts when I walk and sit down. What could it be and what could of caused it? Should I go to my doctor? Is there something I can do the alleviate the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012