Anal itching, white pellets in stool, smelly, bleeding, strings of mucus. What could the reason be?

Hi I just came back from East Africa about 2 months ago. I noticed after 3 months being there my anus started itching A LOT, especially at night but it definitly occured during the day too. Now at home, I've noticed little white pellets in poop- they don't look like worms and I've poked at them. Also, my stool has been VERY smelly, my anus has been bleeding a little bit on the tissue paper, and my anus feels a little painful with a little itchiness. Yesterday there was a very long string of mucous (i believe) in my stool. I pulled it out with tweezers and it definitly resemebled mucous consisticency.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013