Anal itch, symptoms of pinworms, black specs on toilet paper. What could this be?

hi, i ve had an anal itch for a few months now along with a yeast infection . thought they were from the same thing but a fews ago I got the all clear from my obgyn but the anal itch was getting worse. After looking into it online I realized I had the tell tale symptoms of pinworms/threadworms: itching in the middle of the night, feeling of something wiggling around etc. just took a de-worm pill (scheduled to take another in two weeks) but started researching again as I ve noticed little black specs on the toilet paper. could this be another type of worm or parasite?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012