Anal issue. Painful bump. Can I use ghee?

hi doc i have this problem near my anus , a little bump that has been really painfull especially when going for a long call. ive been to the doc and was given some medicine but it did not work. i recently discovered through the internet tha if i use ghee and milk it might cure my problem. ive used it for three day now but nothing has changed plase advice me on this. thanks mary.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question,your having anal fissure and want to use ghee, the answer is big No,No,Not at all,Ghee and milk will provide good medium for bacterial growth,which are in plenty should use fiber diet,stool softener local xylocaine ointment,systemic ointment for a week time,and sitz bath that is sitting in a tub of Luke warm water twice daily,you can also use analgesic ant inflammatory drugs for pain.the permanent treatment for anal fissure is surgical