Anal intercourse with husband, whitish green mucus plug with bleeding. STD tests negative. Treatment?

Hi, I had anal intercourse.. after everything ended I cleaned myself and noticed a whitish greenish mucous plug like thing with blood .. why is that? Is there something wrong? It is my 3rd time in the 5 years we have been together.. all 3 times have been spread apart. . It was with my husband, we are both loyal no other sexual partners.. I am 2 months postpartum so I was tested for stds everything neg.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013