Anal fissures, internal hemorrhoids, blood clots in stools. Using rectogesic ointment. Treatment?

Hi there. I have been diagnosed with a anal fissure and two internal haemorroids. The pain has been terrible but is slowly getting better with rectogesic ointment and lactulose . I have had this for 9 months. Now when I pass stools there is a large clot that usually comes out first. Would this be more likely from the fissure or the haemorroids? The bleeding is a lot better but now it is just these large clots. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012