Anal fissures, hard stools. Taking looz syrup, khayam churan, no relief. Difficulty in conceiving?

Hai, I have a anal fissure . It happend after my delivery.and it healed. i have a kid of 5 years now. I conceived , but had to get it aborted unfortunately. Now again I have the same problem of fissure. Iam suffering severly, I tried using Looz syrurp but its only making the bowel soft, But starting of the bowel is a bit hard and it is not giving any releif to the fissure. So I am taking khayam churan now so that i will have loose bowels regulary. Now iam trying to conceieve, Will I conceive or will khayam affect me in conceiving? please sugest me.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012