Anal fissures, feeling of popping in buttocks, applying Diltiact ointment. What could be causing this?

Hi Doctor, I am having this strange trouble. I have a history of constipation . Doctor said that I have anal fissures I live away from home. Since arriving at my new work place, my constipation has decreased because I am eating plenty of vegetables, but since October, there is this strange feeling of something popping in my buttocks . It s like farting but no smell, no gas, no stool ....nothing. Just a strange feeling that something is popping. I have applied Diltiact ointment. Any clue what is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012