It is not a good idea to have cremaffin
continuously.The main thing is to avoid constipation
,as constipation worsens anal fissure
and pain from anal fissure worsens constipation.Hence, it is a vicious cycle.
1. Have fibre rich food like oats as a porridge.
2. Have plenty of fresh fruits (like banana, papaya) and vegetables.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Soak a handful of raisins in a glass of clean drinking water and keep it overnight. Drink the raisin soaked water and eat the raisins first thing in the morning.
5. Avoid white rice, pasta and maida. Have whole grain foods like brown rice , chappathis etc.
6. As an alternative to point no.4, Try drinking 3 glasses of water on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up. I know this is not possible on the first go, so start gradually. Start by drinking one glass of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for two - three days. Then gradually increase it to 2 glasses in the morning and thereafter 3 glasses. Within 15-30 minutes, you will have the urge to pass motion and most likely you will have a good bowel movement.
7.Avoid deep fried, fatty food , chocolates, tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking
, fast food and junk food.
8.Regular exercise for 30 - 45 minutes a day is a must. Join a gym or go for swimming/aerobics
.It will help by good bowel movements.
9.If you do need to have a laxative, you can have Isabgol :Mix 2 teaspoons of isabgol (psyllium
husk)in a glass of clean drinking water and drink immediately at night.
Hope I have answered your question. I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.
Have a nice day,