Anal fissure, pain has changed to burning/tearing sensation. How to reduce this ?

I have had an anal fissure for over 2 weeks, symptoms are a bit different. The pain I experience now is during a BM and for quite some time after. It is awful. The pain changed from a burning/tearing (excruciating) pain to a very painful ACHING kind of sensation during and after a BM. I go 2-3x/day, so that makes matter worse. I live a very healthy lifestyle, so already do all that is suggested to avoid this happening. I am beginning to get more concerned. I also have an increased need to urinate, even if only have a small amt to urinate.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013