Anal fissure, not on medication, but itching and painful, blood on tissue paper. Is there a cure ?

hi im 26 year old married . Recently 2 months im suffering from anal issue i went to a doctor he said im having Anal fissure and i don t need to be worried about it. He also didn t recommended me any medicines or any thing. now thing is that its now almost 2 months and fissure is not gone it is how it was before some times it is itching not painful . Also i can see blood coming from it when i use tissue paper to check it. Im m worried is it serious . why he didnt recommended me any medicines . what should i do in order to get free from this anal fissure. please guide me.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012