Anal fissure, dialtazem, bleeding during bowel movements, sitz bath, proctosedyl ointment, sentinel pile and pain

i have a serious problem...please help me for past two months i have had anal fissure and i almost got away with it within a week using dialtazem.i had to travel home by then and was in a chair car.journey ended with the symptoms of fissure again.thereafter i had bleeding while BM s for 10-15 days.i saw a homeo doctor being regular with sitz bath and dialtazem or proctocidil i am back on job after 15 days rest and have no bleedings but i see a sentinel pile and pain .i am taking all the precautions (no spicy food and no non-veg etc.) but still i suffer the pain.please help operation the last solution??
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012