Thank you for the query.
Luckily both conditions can be treated in similar way. Hemorrhoids usually give only bleeding, while the cut (anal fistula
) gives extreme pain while passing the stool and bleeding (which does not always have to be present).
I suggest you to try such treatment:
- increase fiber rich products and mineral water intake
- keep your stools soft (you ca use stool softeners from time to time)
- do not push hard on stool
- wash your anus after every stool
- have sitz baths with Quercus Cortex
- use OTC suppositories for hemorrhoids
- ask your doctor about Nitroglycerine gel (for fistula treatment)
Such treatment wont make your hemorrhoids disappear, however it should heal the fissure and improve the hemorrhoids. For permanent hemorrhoids cure, surgery needs to be done.
Hope this will help.