Anal bleeding post sex continuously throughout the day, relieves on abstinence. What could be wrong?

hi, i am a 28 years old guy,i have a question my anus bleeds , and i know it is from outside, i pay attention it always happen when i do have sex with my wife for few times a day and for 2 or 3 days in a row, it always happen like this, when i have sex with my wife 2 or 3 times a day for few days. but when i stop sex few times a day, it gets better after couple days, so i dont really know what is wrong, please help me
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012