Anal bleeding, constipation, fertility issues. Had used hydrogen peroxide to douche anus. Has peroxide caused infertility?

Hi... about a year a go i used hydrogen peroxide & water to basiclly douche my anus before anal sex embarrassing, but unfortunately i thought about it a little too late... i had to go to the er because my anus was bleeding , bad stomache pains, and could not move my bowels... i was perscribed steroids... n they didnt find anything wrong out of the ordinary. My question is could the peroxide have caused infertility because i have been tryin for a little under a year to get pregnant...No Luck... i already have a almost 5 year old daughter & im just ready for my second child now any answers?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
hi dear, i agree the peroxide caused local irritation and anal bleeding. but peroxide is something which acts topically and it cannot cause infertility. so please consult a gynec, peroxide is definetly not the cause. thank u