An epileptic, had seizures during pregnancy. How to control the tremors and feeling of getting them?

Hello, I have been an epileptic all my life, since i was 3 years old. I got pregnant at the age of 37 and had a baby but the the whole time i was pregnant i had like 3 siezures at the most. I take tegratol 200mg 3 times a day one day and 4 the next. And rt at this point, i dont have my seizures all the time but i have the tremors and the feelings like i am gonna go into them. Can you help me and give me some advice. I do not smoke anymore, i quit smoking . So i know it isnt that. I am just curious
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012