Amorphous urates in urine. Have burning sensation, uncomfortable feeling. What is wrong?

Hey there. I occasionally have sand looking stuff in my urine that my doctor said were amorphous urates. He did not, however, tell me how to deal with them, even though they cause a very annoying burning sensation (it s not exactly painful, more like extremely uncomfortable). When they appear, do I just have to wait for them to disappear (I m guessing they dissolve or something, as the uncomfortable feeling goes away after about an hour or so), or do I grit my teeth and try to expel as many as I can when I urinate, or is there anything else I can do? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013