Ammonia smell in nostrils, sores in nose, sinus pain. Inhaled copper sulphate, ammonia mixture in previous accident. Suggestions?

I have a severe smell of ammonia in my nostrils, my mucus has burnt my nose to the point that I have severe sores. I also have severe sinus pain. About 20 years ago I was involved in an incident where I inhaled a mixture of copper sulphate and bleach so the ammonia smell, which is common for me to experience, I am not sure if it is just in my head, but it is a very strong smell and as I say my mucus is causing sores in my nise.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013