Ammenhorrea, chronic diarrhea, petechiae on legs, stomach pain. Can the health issues be related to diet?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female. Over the past few months I have had ammenhorrea as well as chronic diarrhea . I have also noticed what I can assume to be petechiae on my legs. This has been present for a while (months to years) but it is not very severe. Recently, I have become lethargic and every couple days I will be hit by sudden, severe, and stabbing stomach pain. The pain subsides after a couple of hours and goes away when I rest and lie down, antacids have not been very effective. The cause is unknown to me. I m not sure if this is related but I have also found it too easy to lose weight. I do exercise regularly and try my best to eat healthy but it is in no way a disorder or restrictive/compulsive dieting . I find that I usually don t have a very big appetite and so I have begun eating lots of calorie dense foods (like peanut butter) to keep my calorie intake up. Could my health issues be related? If so, what would possible causes be?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012