Am very hairy. Hormonal problem or skin sensitive to testosterone?

Dear Dr, I am a 19 year old girl. Now I wanna ask this question. I have hair more than usual girls my age. I don t know if its genetically or not, because my mother is not hairy and my sister neither. My dad is hairy though. I have thick dark hair on the head, and my skin is tanned. My arms are hairy, underneath the belly button, I have on the upper lip which my beautician takes it off by waxing, bikini line its very thick and even on toes and on top of my feet and i recently found out I have two darker hairs on my chin which pop out just before my period. However I don t have a single hair on the back side which includes my back and ass (or its very fair), maybe cause i ve never shaved there. The thing is when I was younger I was slightly hairy always more than my sister (but a bit), but it seems from when I shaved the first time things got worse. I feel like a hairy monster sometimes. Period is normal I think because I have it every month, although not exactly in time. My cycle sometimes is 34days and sometimes 38days but I have my period every month still and I can tell I m ovulating. Can I have a hormonal problem or maybe its just that my skin is sensitive to testosterone? is if it the case of any of them, can it lead to infertility or could it just be that i m naturally hairy? I m recently taking green tea because I heard it helps balance the hormones, and I eat quite healthy. thanks a lot, Charlene :)
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012