Am stressed out. Don't want to leave house or meet people. Treatment?

I have been super stressed out lately. I haven t had the epitome of a good life and my thoughts are getting to the point that I don t want to leave the house or meet new people. I am always thinking something is wrong with me and that I have a slight disadvantage because I was in a bad car accident as a child. I always think that people are looking at me because they are thinking poorly of me. I can t apply for a job, I can barely get off of the couch. I need help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013