Am spotting, had abnormal PAP smear, had tube clips removed due to tubal pregnancy. What to think?

Hi, I had my tubes clipped then removed due to a tubal preg. I had to return 6 weeks to the day of surgery from tubal because my cyst had grown larger then normal and put 5 lbs of fluid in my ab. At that time my doctor wanted to doo my yearly pap . It came back and said it was slightly abnormal, and I was suppose to go back in Jan but not able to go. I didn t realize till just this month that I have been spotting but think nothing of it and now for the last three months I have had periods every two weeks. Now I don t know if I should be concered or what to think. How do I go about this cause now I don t have insurance I already know my doctor wants to do a pap and sono.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012