Am pregnant, frequent urination, done dipstick test. Why is hemoglobin so high in urine?

Doc - I am 20 weeks pregnant and went for urinalysis today as i was frequently urinating and found that the dipstick result of hamoglobin in urine was 50 and erythrocytes was 0-1 last week, haemoglobin was 10 and erythrocytes was 0-1 , they did transabdominal scanning and found everything is fine and baby is fine and again they did physical examination today and found cervix is closed, what could be the reason of haemoglobin so high in urine with same erythrocytes, they found no infection (thats what they say)
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012