Am pregnant, done ultrasound. Previous child miscarried. Is everything normal?

n 6th May,2011 my wife lost her first child. At that she developed eclampsia and doctor had to do ceassarian section at 7th months of pregnancy and unfortunatately our child dead. But now my wife again is 23 weeks pregnant. Today she does ultrasound . The parameters are BPS=5.43cm, FL=4.13cm, EFW=580 gms, Amniotic fluid is average in amountAFI=14.8cm, placenta anterior in location and not low lying. Maturation grade=1+. PSV=28.58cm/s, ED=8.09cm/s. RI=0.73cm/s. Please tell me are everything normal?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012